Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • General walker - Custom Webnodes between elevations?

Batko

Hi,

I've learned that custom web nodes are quite powerful when writing your own script functionality, see e.g.: 

This is a very nice example to use if you want  to extend your walking  functionality to a dungeon since the Y position of all tiles jump across >9000 and you can add a node to become a bridge  between the two.

My question: Is it possible to extend this tool to also add nodes for different elevations? Examples are areas as e.g., Lumbridge mill (three floors for same X,Y area of tiles), Lumbridge castle/bank, etc...

Since the thread above uses AbstractNode, the API only considers the X,Y positions of the tiles and not  the Z position. I'm interested in knowing if it is possible to use Dreambot's walking functionalities and custom webnodes in a smart way to get these connections working? Or, does one simply need to write some own logic for accessing areas with similar X,Y tiles but varying Z tile.

Hopefully my question is clear enough.

Archived