Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Anyone Looking for work? I need 3 livechat workers for a Runescape gold buying/Selling

Dignity

Hello everyone :D
    I am currently looking for 3-4 Livechat workers who can operate on http://gold.celestial.productions/
    I am basically looking for people with market experince in doing:
    Selling RSGP
    Buying RSGP
    Swapping RSGP
    Selling botting websites credits(I can teach you)
    Negotiating the best possible price.

Obviously I wont just hire anyone I have 1 worker at the moment with over 50B RSGP traded in vouches on sythe and has paid an insurance Fee.
    About my self:
    I have been marketing for around 2 years and within those 2 years I have couducted at least 4000 Runescape related trades. I have lots of vouches on powerbot,osbot,tribot and so on.

I will require everyone who joins to pay a minimal insurance fee depending on how trusted they are.
    The website just launched 2 days ago but we've already had orders for Bil's of RSGP.
    The insurance fee will be paid back if you choose to leave the service or once you have proven you are trusted.

Contact me at skype: Dignityonline

Thank you very much for reading :D

Why would you join?
    As shown from my market research you make 2.5$ profit from each customer dealt with.
    If the website gets 1 customer a minute meaning 60 customers in 1 hour. You would have made 150$ profit in 1hour. Now this isn't impossible but is far-fetched just showing you that there is money to be made in this business :P

YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE AN INSANE AMOUNT OF STOCK BEFORE JOINING!

How this works?
    Workers make 100% of their profit but they supply their own RSGP to sell/buy and swap.
    Skype me for more info.

Oo nice man! Congratz! Sorry about the other day.. The loss of one of my basketball teammates changed my whole life instantly.. so i apologize if i was being rude or something... have a great day..

Archived