Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Change Combat Style of staff to Auto spell

Saradomin2001

It's In the title but i'm working on a script but when I equip the Staff of air I need to change the combat style to Auto the Fire-Strike spell, something about widgets is what came up when I researched it but I didn't clearly understand so can someone help me out please and possibly paste me some code and explain?

You use widgets.

If you don't know how to use widgets, you should learn. They're rather useful.

getWidgets() is the main API class, which you'll generally only really probably use getWidgets().getWidgetChild(int...ids)
    go to tools->debugging->game debugger

this will open a new window, go to widgets->refresh
    Now try to find your widget. You can search for text or actions to get close to what you're looking for (usually)

You can also use the widget hover tool, but tbh I usually find it easier to just search.

Archived