Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Lumbridge funky door

JagexPlease

I can't seem to get the door gameObject, it just returns a null pointer exception. If I try and add the door as a passableObject it just doesn't seem to get it. 

Any ideas on how to get around this? Preferably in an elegant way. I guess I could walk to a specific spot, put the camera in a specific space and click the area of the door. But that feels a bit janky.

2 hours ago, JagexPlease said:

it just returns a null pointer exception

It returns null, which can be checked so a null pointer exception doesn't get thrown.

Show some code if you want to get help.

8 hours ago, JagexPlease said:

Yeah I can check it, but that doesn't help actually interacting with the door itself. Meaning the bot just chills outside doing nothing.

8 hours ago, Evil Bob said:

Show some code if you want to get help.

Fill in the respective parameters for your application but this should work.

GameObject Door = getGameObjects().closest(door -> door != null
    				&& door.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("DoorNameHere") && door.getTile().equals(new Tile(420, 6969)));

Archived