Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Fishing & Woodcutting Bot (Robust Anti-ban and Anti-mod)

pash

Hey fellas, please enjoy some free Christmas Woodcutting bots, on me. I just updated my repo with the latest script, a free Hybrid Fishing & Woodcutting bot. Alternating activities every 20ish minutes is a good call to avoid ban detection. This script cooks for 20 Min, then cuts wood for 20 min, then breaks on Lumbridge Bridge for 4 minutes before log out. All with anti-ban. Please review & enjoy!

CbUJNiG.jpg

Best,

PASH

small update, I meant the script FISHES for 20 minutes followed by 20 minutes of Woodcutting, thus it's a Fishing & Woodcutting bot 😎

11 hours ago, pash said:

@Evil Bob, check out the antiban on this one 🤩

Nice, but you are still doing the same mistake: every time you catch a new fish / cut a new log, you click the fishing spot or tree again. Are real players doing that? No, of course not. They are just clicking once, then wait until the fishing spot moves or the tree gets chopped down.

If "antiban" was achievable by simply adding random actions to the script, bans would be non-existent.

Good job on the contributions, though if I was to be completely honest there's a lot that could be improved programmatically. For instance:

1. You probably don't need to define hardcoded areas, you could probably simply determine player location based on distance to the current action's entity (i.e. distance to tree, fishing spot).

2. You re-use a lot of generic code, you could work on condensing certain blocks of code into general methods to reduce clutter.

For instance:

public void fishingTime(){
            long NOW_TIME = System.currentTimeMillis(); //sets nowTime
            if(NOW_TIME - START_TIME >= 1320000 + Calculations.random(-10000, 11111)) { //We've been fishing for longer than 22 mins = 1320000 + Calculations.random(-10000, 11111)
                finishFishing();
            } else {
                log("Doing fishing");
                doFishing();
            }
        }
    	    public void woodCuttingTime() {
            long NOW_TIME = System.currentTimeMillis(); //sets nowTime
            if(NOW_TIME - START_TIME >= 2442000 + Calculations.random(-12000, 11111)) { //We've been woodcutting for longer than 20.7ish mins
                finishWoodCutting();
            } else {
                doWoodCutting();
            }
        }

Could easily be condensed.

3. Certain aspects of your so called 'antiban' are probably more likely to throw up a red flag than if there wasn't any at all.

This is just my two cents after a quick scan. (I'm by no means knocking you, I respect anyone who freely releases scripts open source, just trying to point out potential improvements).

Oh and like bob said above, you ought to keep an eye on player animation rather than re-interacting with a given entity every time your inventory contents increase, that isn't at all humanlike.

@Evil Bob, @Pseudo thanks for the feedback fellas! I'll update the code with your feedback as follows: 

1) Instead of waiting for inventory size to increase before clicking, I'll wait for the player animation to end before waiting a random period of time and clicking again. That said, I find that I often click more than I need to while playing naturally (I even spam-click trees sometimes while woodcutting even though it doesn't make the process go any faster).

2) I'll take a look at the hardcoded areas and attempt to replace that logic with distance to the interactable. However in terms of state logic, this change makes the logic more complicated, it seems.

3) I'll see what I can do to refactor the code more, though I'm not quite sure how you would simplify my fishingTime() and woodCuttingTime() function without combining them & adding a bunch of if statements based on the argument passed in. However imo that seems like less clear code overall then just having the two functions separated & without arguments. 

Thanks again for the feedback!

• 1 year later...

is there a way u could add an option to pick if we do woodcutting first or fishing first. that way we can switch it up more. and maybe an option for how long we wanna do each one

Archived