Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to detect player in area and log out?

zorichy

So, I'm trying to make a script that logs you out if there's another player in a certain area (for semi-legit AFK-ing).

I'm testing this in the chicken area in Lumbridge, this is my script so far:

package Main;

import org.dreambot.api.methods.map.Area;
    import org.dreambot.api.methods.tabs.Tabs;
    import org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Player;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.Category;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManifest;

@ScriptManifest(category = Category.MISC, name = "LJS Logout", author = "LJS", version = 0.1)

public class Main extends AbstractScript {

@Override
        public void onStart() {
            log("LJS Logout started");
        }

Area chickArea = new Area(3224, 3302, 3239, 3286); // Chicken Area

@Override
        public int onLoop() {
        if (chickArea.contains((Player) getTabs()).logout());
            return 5;
        }

@Override
        public void onExit() {
            log("LJS Logout ended");

}
    }

Is that somewhat correct? This is the very first time trying to make a script. I just checked some tutorials on the forum & Youtube and that's all. Sorry for being a total noob in this, but this is all kinda cool!

Getting this error: Error:(23, 44) java: incompatible types: org.dreambot.api.methods.tabs.Tabs cannot be converted to org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Player
    What can I do?

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for the quick reply!

I'll be checking out what you've send. Just wanted to make this work, run it and in the meanwhile check some more tutorials. Got a bit too excited I guess ;)

So... IT WORKS!

First got another error, but that was because the area was called chickArea and you used chickenArea, but that's all ok now.

Just one more question: is there a way to make the action faster? Like log out faster. 'Cause the mouse movement isn't the fastest and it's all the way up in the bot.

3 minutes ago, zorichy said:

So... IT WORKS!

First got another error, but that was because the area was called chickArea and you used chickenArea, but that's all ok now.

Just one more question: is there a way to make the action faster? Like log out faster. 'Cause the mouse movement isn't the fastest and it's all the way up in the bot.

What you could do is make the mouse hop instantly by using getMouse().setAlwaysHop(true);

Archived