Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users

• xtuffx

I'm always curious about who has the same ideals as me when I'm involved in communities like this. I ask in my cc, in public chat, and just practically anywhere else I find myself.

so, is anyone on here into hardcore/punk music or straight edge?

For anyone who is unaware of what Straight Edge is, it is a subculture to punk which it's ideal are based around no drinking, no smoking, no doing drugs. That's it. Some people like myself are a bit old school and also think steroid use is not straight edge and would think that indulging in promiscuous sex is not straight edge... but whatever.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:00 AM, Eclipseop said:

idk dude i smoke the DANKEST KUSH-Y USHY you could possibly find and im pretty straight, almost like an edge. No dicks in my ass, if you know what i mean! ^-^ hehe.

lol. Yeah, not my scene really. When I was super young I smoked a little but just wasn't for me.

Archived