Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • How do i not get banned instantly?


    Flabby Fukr
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    Hi Team,

    Was a 3+ year tribot user and was last botting back in early 2017, so not asking to be spoon fed, just need bit of help :)

    Ive just had my 3 fresh P2P accounts banned in 48 hours. im guessing due to the suspected account creation date/hours played heuristic they most likely use, from experience.

    All accounts were ran on 3 seperate proxies, CB level 70ish, mixed stats, 40 Questpoints, so seemed legit.

    I was wondering how long should i be considering a "rest" period for ? with light 1-3 hour botting and a few quests, to pass the first hump to get my suicide account to the 1-2 week mark. Also if i buy Tut island completed accounts from your experience do i have to consider a "rest period", as the accounts are usually few days old.

    I have 3 other accounts on 3 different proxies and ive botted there first 24 hours so i guess they are going to see there impending doom :(

    Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

     

    Edited by Flabby Fukr
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I've noticed that If you pay monthly for a subscription, rather than a bond, and get at least 60-70 quest points on the account (use a quest bot on another site) the account will last significantly longer.

     

    Also, you must use a proxy with a residential ip or a residential ip based rdp. Otherwise jagex can tell your using a proxy from a data center and will flag your account. Anyone telling you otherwise is uninformed or trolling you. Also delete your cache, flush ip, change HWID etc.

    Edited by wizman
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 hours ago, wizman said:

    I've noticed that If you pay monthly for a subscription, rather than a bond, and get at least 60-70 quest points on the account (use a quest bot on another site) the account will last significantly longer.

     

    Also, you must use a proxy with a residential ip or a residential ip based rdp. Otherwise jagex can tell your using a proxy from a data center and will flag your account. Anyone telling you otherwise is uninformed or trolling you. Also delete your cache, flush ip, change HWID etc.

    I can vouch for the "pay monthly subscription" part. I guess having you pay it directly helps somehow lol

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Thanks for the advice, cause yes, ll 6 of my accounts were locked upon first login and had to recover them.

    But do you really think residential proxies help? As are very expensive

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On 11/21/2018 at 6:55 PM, Flabby Fukr said:

    Thanks for the advice, cause yes, ll 6 of my accounts were locked upon first login and had to recover them.

    But do you really think residential proxies help? As are very expensive

    Speaking from very recent experience, yes. Not using a residential address is the issue. You will have to pay ~$25.00/mo per address for residentials if you don't want to get insta banned.

    ALSO: You cannot create the accounts on your home address then play them on the proxie. You have to configure  your browser to run from the proxy address, create the account from the proxy address, THEN play it on the client using the proxy. Otherwise it will get locked, and banned in under 24 hours.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Thanks for post but in my expriences you dont need residential proxys. I 8 virmach+9proxy datecentre proxies and accounts are now 10 days deep and think i discovered variable in method leading to ban so early :)

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 3 weeks later...

    I saw this and didn't want to make a new thread, but I think some information should be necessary to discuss.

    1) Is there any difference between botting RS3/Botting OSRS in terms of likelihood of ban?

    I have an account on RS3, with about 400m~ botted XP. No bans as of yet.

    I also have an alt account, with about 40m~ botted XP, 1 moderate ban MOOOONTHS ago.

    On the alt account with the moderate ban, I've decided to get into OSRS botting; subscribed to Dreambot, downloaded the client and ran the tutorial script.

    I'm now using CGCutter in progressive; and intend to suicide bot. 

     

    I'm not worried about the account being banned, as I will just either make an army and suicide bot ALLL of them.

    So, my question is - should I worry at all about my main? I haven't botted in a week, and I'm going for 120 invention currently <3

    I actually never intend to bot on him again. Instead, I am going to mule up some money on a separate non-botted account.

    Is there ANY WAY that he can be banned, even if I don't bot or never transfer money between accounts??

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 4 weeks later...

    idk Ive been botting very unresponsibly. but idk I don't just leave it on one script for days or anything. I'm also an iron man so I think they don't look too much at people who can't trade so maybe consider that? 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • 4 weeks later...
    On 12/15/2018 at 6:17 AM, kiliki177 said:

    I saw this and didn't want to make a new thread, but I think some information should be necessary to discuss.

    1) Is there any difference between botting RS3/Botting OSRS in terms of likelihood of ban?

    I have an account on RS3, with about 400m~ botted XP. No bans as of yet.

    I also have an alt account, with about 40m~ botted XP, 1 moderate ban MOOOONTHS ago.

    On the alt account with the moderate ban, I've decided to get into OSRS botting; subscribed to Dreambot, downloaded the client and ran the tutorial script.

    I'm now using CGCutter in progressive; and intend to suicide bot. 

     

    I'm not worried about the account being banned, as I will just either make an army and suicide bot ALLL of them.

    So, my question is - should I worry at all about my main? I haven't botted in a week, and I'm going for 120 invention currently <3

    I actually never intend to bot on him again. Instead, I am going to mule up some money on a separate non-botted account.

    Is there ANY WAY that he can be banned, even if I don't bot or never transfer money between accounts??

    I know this is late... but I've suicide botted many accounts using free scripts for gold farming and traded it all to my main, and had all the bots banned with no problems on my main. Never botted main though. That is a stupid idea though, at least the trading aspect so I don't do it anymore.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.