Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [REQUEST] Looking For Custom Website Redesign

Explicit

Hello,

This is a personal request and I am willing to pay a decent amount for anyone that can do this. Things I'm looking for in the site design:

1. Easily maintainable (no static images)
    2. Clean and professional
    3. Mobile friendly
    4. Work on all current browsers

The site already exists so I can offer a quick look at it to anyone interested in redesigning it. Post below or send me a private message for more details.

Hello,

This is a personal request and I am willing to pay a decent amount for anyone that can do this. Things I'm looking for in the site design:

• Easily maintainable (no static images)
    • Clean and professional
    • Mobile friendly
    • Work on all current browsers
    The site already exists so I can offer a quick look at it to anyone interested in redesigning it. Post below or send me a private message for more details.

I might be able to do this - add me on skype: janniklarsenwtf

Archived