Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GoogleWorker Appeal

Appeal_accoun

So after more information on exactly why I was banned it was due to me posting a picture of another member(Dashboard)

I think I should be unbanned because I am a changed man and won't do that again. The reason I posted it was because he was clearly attacking another member who made a script that had the same idea as Dashboard's.

Another reason I think I should be unbanned is because the only real warning category this could fall under is offensive content as it was meme'd. That offence is only worth 3 points which results in a day ban not a perm ban. As for my other vader account I just wanted to be apart of this community!

Thanks for the consideration!

Archived