Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ztanner is gone?

itsjustfatt

Hi i have been using this script for a few days now was using it today  and now its gone, not in my overview and not in the list either anyone else have this happen? or can someone recommend another free one?

1 hour ago, itsjustfatt said:

Hi i have been using this script for a few days now was using it today  and now its gone, not in my overview and not in the list either anyone else have this happen? or can someone recommend another free one?

Yes it was taken down due to the user not being active enough

17 hours ago, itsjustfatt said:

that really sux, worked perfect for what i needed any chance i can get the script so i can local it?

Yea that would never happen lol, wait untill one of the scripters makes another one, i might make it. tell me what it did for you.

3 minutes ago, thatbellguy said:

Yea that would never happen lol, wait untill one of the scripters makes another one, i might make it. tell me what it did for you.

just tanned whatever hide in al kahrid but i really like the way it moved, would never take the same path twice, well i cant say never im sure there was a loop and had a tanned per hour counter

Archived