Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • help me set up a good break scheduel

Thuesen207

can someone post screenshots of breaks that looks really legit?  

i would really like a break scheduel that looks like i just play the game allot but still sleep/piss/crap/eat/etc.

if someone could post me screenshots of like 5 different tabs or something with their setting that would be great. my  english is not that good and im having a hard time understanding how it works :P

so if someone could just post a good sceduel i can use that would be great!

Sorry for not posting screen shots, I don't use breaks, but if you do use them I'd use them based on how you already play, for example do the task you want to be botted and see when you want to take a break and for how long. If I was to use breaks I'd make them mirror how I play legit. Good luck, sorry if you couldn't understand me 

Archived