Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • best way to run 100+ OSRS bots?

dividendz

Greetings,

I'm new to botting but had only used OSRS for trading  BTC, thus I have many aged accounts. Anyways... 

Isn't there a convenient way to run 100s of bots on 1 VPS, or they have to buy multiple VPS?

I'm assuming multiple which is insane or one very powerful VPS. I hope it shall be easy to manage...

Further tips appreciated. Thanks!

First of all, you shouldn't have told us about the laundering. And answering your question, the best way would be to buy a more powerful VPS, it will be easier to manage and also cheaper.

1 hour ago, ozeki6 said:

First of all, you shouldn't have told us about the laundering. And answering your question, the best way would be to buy a more powerful VPS, it will be easier to manage and also cheaper.

Which VPS can you suggest? I shall use Simba client which is color script, so I won't need those VPS from vpsgamers.com, hence that'll be a ripoff for clients I don't need.

https://billing.vpsgamers.com/cart.php?gid=7

Unliess the RSPRO+ plan from there^ can run many bots, I'll take it.

6 minutes ago, dividendz said:

Which VPS can you suggest? I shall use Simba client which is color script, so I won't need those VPS from vpsgamers.com, hence that'll be a ripoff for clients I don't need.

Don't buy that. They aren't even that specific and it's probably pretty bad for that price. Search for vps/dedicated servers with a strong i7 or xeon. If you don't really know what a strong cpu is then just put the model on cpubenchmarks and if the score is greater than 15000 it should be able to run between 50-100 bots depending on client/script optimization. The VPS/Dedicated server should cost around 100$ I assume.

buy dedicated servers and it all depends on the server cpu and how much resources the script uses. i run 25 bots on a 9900 cpu benchmark server so it is possible

• 7 months later...
    On 10/11/2018 at 6:13 PM, dividendz said:

DONT BUY , I PURCHASED A FEW DAYS AGO , AND ITS GARBAAAAAAGE CANT RUN 1 BOT ON THERE SERVICE. IF YOU BOT THE HIGHEST SERVICE THEY OFFER YOU CAN RUN MAYBE 4 , ITS  GAAAAAAARRRRBAAAAGE. IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING A REFUND. NO ONE USE VPSGAMER 

2019-06-07_1552.png

Archived