Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Problem

PARTYPHAT

Hey mister admin. I do not appreciate you closing the thread like that, and ignoring my problem. thats not how you should treat customers.

obviously, the issue i had was before the runescape update. Im not that stupid. I have java 8. I re-isntalled. Idk what else to do.

SO are you going to help me or close this thread too?

The client opens up for a split second and then closes. Thats about it...

Its java 8. 
    Delete what cahce?

Reinstall windows? Does that mean i have to format my pc?

9 minutes ago, PARTYPHAT said:

Its java 8. 
    Delete what cahce?

I believe they mean to reinstall Dreambot (if not, I've edited their post because that's trolly, obviously don't reinstall Windows).

Your cache can be found in C:/Users/$yourName%/Dreeambot

I would suggest opening Dreambot via command prompt with the argument java -jar DBLauncher.jar and see what the output is. If there are errors you can paste them here and we can help them be fixed

It appears Runescape has been updated, please stand by while Dreambot is updated. We are working on it :)

9 minutes ago, PARTYPHAT said:

Its java 8. 
    Delete what cahce?

Formatting your PC is a little extreme, not sure why he suggested that. Do you by chance have any other versions of java installed?

How about a client that have issues with "please wait.. client is downloading".

Cause I'm currently having this problem. I have done and check some of them:

1/ I've checked my java and its Java version 8 update 181

2/ I've tried deleting the dreambot folder

3/ I've tried deleting the jagexcache files

4/ I've tried lauching the client manually from the dreambot folder (It work and some of the script work, but no UI/HUD/Overlay/Mouse Pointer, etc)

5/ I've tried turning off my firewall/antivirus and launch the dreambot launcher.

Archived