Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Not the usual appeal

removal

Hello EU user here. This is not directly an appeal but more related to GDPR and a request to get all my data deleted.

Since I am from Europe I have the right to be "forgotten"

Art. 17 GDPR Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) Art. 19 GDPR Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing

Some more insight on how long data is allowed to be held

The only exception is in the case, where personal data can be kept for a longer period of time is for archiving purposes in the public interest or for reasons of scientific or historical research, provided there is appropriate technical and organisational measures put in place. Your organisation should also make sure that the data held is accurate and kept up-to-date.

Breakdown:

• Archiving purposes in the public interest:
      - public interest refers to a global context, not just the interest of a small community
    • Historical/Scientific research:
      - account data has no historical or scientific use.
      • You could argue with scientific use but then again this wont get you really far

Also the Terms of Service have nothing in it beside a dead hint:

Our websites use cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a personalised experience when you browse this site. For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see our cookie policy (link at the footer of each page).

There is no reference to the Cookie Policy anywhere, searching for it wont hint you towards it either.
    Edit: This has nothing todo with thread, just wanted to point it out

Accounts I request to be deleted are any that are associated to me.

Here is a small list of names that I remember: Dinh, Makula, Bravedean, notdinh, this one

Sincerly, Dinh.

Any information used to personally identify you, such as IP's, emails, purchases, devices, will be kept for security purposes since you've repeatedly gone around our rules and regulations in order to bypass restrictions we've placed on your account.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived