Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I keep getting banned

boopski221

So every time I make a new account and bot I get banned after 3days, I used proxys, breaks, didnt bot for extreme periods, used paid for scripts, and tried to diversify my skills.

any ideas on how to stop this

there is no secret abou it unless you have a super private scripts with unblivable human like movements and insane accuracy delays..etc you will get banned assuming such scripts even exist .

5 hours ago, boopski221 said:

So every time I make a new account and bot I get banned after 3days, I used proxys, breaks, didnt bot for extreme periods, used paid for scripts, and tried to diversify my skills.

any ideas on how to stop this

Jagex detection system is getting better and nobody gives enough shits to try and fix it sadly. Botting in 2018 is done.

Don't buy proxies and don't make accounts on a proxy. Biggest noob bait and scam across all botting forums. I botted and gotten banned over 200 accounts all under one IP. Playing perfectly fine on my almost 2k total main and 3 bots 1500+ total levels. Seriously, y'all need to take off the tinfoil hat with the proxies bs. Did you actually test how long an account lasts w/ proxy and w/o? I did, and in fact, accounts created on proxy gets banned insanely faster than ones I created and botted on my home IP. Granted your experiences may very depending on what proxy you're using. 

The only time you should be using proxies is if you're botting multiple accounts on a single machine in which I'll limit 2-3 accounts per IP. 

I personally had great success just botting on my 3 machines (2 desktops, and one laptop) rather than using proxy bs.

You'll need to find places to bot where jagex doesn't check much I was in the same boat as you got banned every damn day losing upwards to 20' mil at a time but you just gotta keep trying. I almost gave up thought goldfarming was a bullshit scam but it's not it's just hard to get it right but when you do get it right it's well worth it my bots usually last a week or 2 now and I bot for 10 hours+ with no breaks. You could also get a private script your banrates will go down significantly since your bots will be the only ones acting that way or you could buy

this tool is well worth the price with it you can make your own scripts with ease now I'm not 100% sure this will reduce your banrates but theoretically it should since your bot will be your own

If you get it I could make some scripts for you if you want I can do some decent stuff with it (they will be free)

otherwise for actual scripts you should get hashtags 1# shopper I make around 250k/h average and the banrates are pretty low on it  around a week or two

in general stay away from heavily botted areas without a unique script such as blast furnace tanning hides etc

if you need any more help just PM me

On 9/7/2018 at 5:29 PM, sadgonzer said:

you will get banned assuming such scripts even exist .

LOL 🤣

20 hours ago, MUS1CFR34K said:

in general stay away from heavily botted areas without a unique script such as blast furnace tanning hides etc

Best advice right here, player heuristics is a big factor in bans. Have you ever noticed looting bots? They all go for the same item, and their reactions times are relatively the same. One bot leads the way, the others follow, racing to get the exact same item, and the bots start to form a queue. It's painfully obvious they're bots, and I'm sure Jagex has a heuristics analysis system built into the game engine.

Unique/Private scripts make a huge difference. I've been using my own scripts for heavily botted activities. Suicide bots, on my local IP, 2 bots at a time (Not a VIP yet) running for practically 14-18hr/day. I've noticed they only get banned when a player mod spots the bot (I'm guessing, not 100% certain), or I break my script with a stupid edit and the script does something very bot like, in which case I get banned within 30 minutes. Otherwise they usually last a long time (relatively speaking), they still get banned eventually though, because cmon, 14-18hrs/day?!?

Everyone here already mentioned everything needed but I’ll just sum it up for you. Preferably use a priv script or make your own, do not bot tut island, ONLY ONLY ONLY USE RESIDENTIAL PROXIES TO BOT or you will get banned to smitherines with just regular proxies, Use breaks like a human would maybe just manually log out a bit sometimes to “pee”, if you’re suiciding then use a mule script so you don’t lose your profits, if you’re botting what other people bot then don’t expect to not get banned it’s better if you can find an unknown method but that’s rare, and ONLY BOT ON P2P(unless you’re suiciding), I already said this once but imma stress it again cuz I have noticed that these are a pretty big factor on why you get banned. If you bot on your home IP(unless flagged) instead of regular proxies you’re accounts last longer correct? But you don’t want all your accounts on one IP right? THEN BUY RESIDENTIAL PROXIES. They mimic actual home IPs and the closest you’re going to get to having another home IP. 

39 minutes ago, BlazeHD said:

Everyone here already mentioned everything needed but I’ll just sum it up for you. Preferably use a priv script or make your own, do not bot tut island, ONLY ONLY ONLY USE RESIDENTIAL PROXIES TO BOT or you will get banned to smitherines with just regular proxies, Use breaks like a human would maybe just manually log out a bit sometimes to “pee”, if you’re suiciding then use a mule script so you don’t lose your profits, if you’re botting what other people bot then don’t expect to not get banned it’s better if you can find an unknown method but that’s rare, and ONLY BOT ON P2P(unless you’re suiciding), I already said this once but imma stress it again cuz I have noticed that these are a pretty big factor on why you get banned. If you bot on your home IP(unless flagged) instead of regular proxies you’re accounts last longer correct? But you don’t want all your accounts on one IP right? THEN BUY RESIDENTIAL PROXIES. They mimic actual home IPs and the closest you’re going to get to having another home IP. 

Where do you get residential proxies? I couldn't find anything that guaranteed a stable (non-rotating) IP. They seem very expensive too 😕 

I have a private provider but stormproxies have some good residential proxies. Yes they might be costly but they are worth it believe me. From account creating, botting etc. It is your best bet. Cheapest on the market is on stormproxies $50 for 5 residential proxies. It’s up to you though I’m just tryna help you out cuz I’ve been in your situation. I believe regular proxies heighten your chances of getting banned.

Archived