Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for some work rn

HinataShoyo

I don't really have any trophies or achievements to display but i'm a runescape player since classic and i still play both oldschool runescape and rs3. Since i have alot of free time on my hands i'd love to put it to use by helping anyone out with anything that is related to Runescape. I can do powerleveling/questing/fire cape/ efficient staking ( always profit). 

@Nuclear Nezz Hey im really sorry, but yeah i own the other account that i own on this IP too. I wasn't aware that i had that account so i had to start this one. I don't mean to violate any rules or anything . I can confirm that i'm the real owner of the other account and this one if that's what i can do to prove myself . Thank you :)

On 8/24/2018 at 3:31 PM, ThomasShelby said:

would you take dreambot store credit as payment? or nah

No sorry, I'll do Paypal and osrs for now. Maybe in the future yeah.

Archived