Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Death of mass account creation?

tarxan

4 minutes ago, spectrumlg1 said:

Like an idiot we have something set up and I logged on with the wrong ip, on a few of them. But still didn't matter as they are running smooth.

Care to elaborate on that.

49 minutes ago, jarred788 said:

Your buddy found it not you lmao.

Have fun with your question mate. Try to read what I'm saying before you comment, it helps. I'm not going to back and forth with you about this as it's not helping your question. I'm trying to help with my two cents on this topic, while not saying anything that we do on our own. Just remember when you work as a partner with someone, your a team.

They are locking tutorial account and I’ve tried your theory and trained for 30 mins on the same up address but if I try to start a quest it gets locked

On 8/22/2018 at 11:03 PM, spectrumlg1 said:

partner is big on coding and found an extremely stupid way to hide us(knock on wood) and I ran about 20 bots then swapped ips by accident and no bans for 30 hours. And this was suicide botting, no breaks at no point. 

Getting into botting like this or large scale is very trial and error. They are coming up with sneaky ways to stop you were you start. Take that idea that they ban you upon a different ip and think about ways you can hide yourself. 

Locks appy to all accounts, doesn't matter the play time. Played an acc for 3 days then switched my vpn location it got locked had to recover it.

Archived