Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RNMZ - The ultimate Nightmare zone rubmle script | FOOD | PRAYER POTIONS | ABSORPTIONS | ROCK CAKE | 1 TICK PRAYER FLICKING |

Roma

1 hour ago, Roma said:

Hey,

Was "Fresh start" enabled on your end? There's already a check for 2H weapons, perhaps you were offline and the bot didn't find the shield slot item?

I didn't bot NMZ this week. I'll take a look @ the power ups and ovls later. I'm using varps, however IIRC there's a failsafe that uses chat messages. And AdvancedMessageListener filters the power up messages therefore I'm not using it at all in this script.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: Testing

Edit2:

Ok, now I understand what happened. You've had an avas accumulator which filled the inventory slot. I'll add another check right to the spec part. 

Fixed the spam clicking bug.

Not sure what happened with the ovl bug it works on my end. I've checked the code and there are no failsafes I'm just using varps.

Once again thanks for the feedback. I'll upload the new version later.

1. Fresh start was not enabled. I think the bot doesn't check for 2H weapons when it uses 'Power surge' powerup.

2. I was not using an avas accumulator, I was doing melee and using a cloak for prayer bonus

3. The spam clicking part felt crucial as it clicked way too much

4. The ovl part idk as well, maybe fresh start is all that is required. This only happened twice in about 20 hours

No problem. If the issues above are fixed then the script is great :)

Archived