Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RNMZ - The ultimate Nightmare zone rubmle script | FOOD | PRAYER POTIONS | ABSORPTIONS | ROCK CAKE | 1 TICK PRAYER FLICKING |

Roma

11 hours ago, Turbo said:

Oops, see it now, Seed: 0

Ok, all of my NMZ accounts are on a break ATM, I'll run one with your seed later :).

BTW it's also possible that it wasn't trying to right click attack. There's a right click antiban which is also seeded but slightly different. Sometimes it'll occur more often, sometimes it won't occur at all. You can disable the antibans in the GUI.

10 hours ago, Roma said:

Ok, all of my NMZ accounts are on a break ATM, I'll run one with your seed later :).

BTW it's also possible that it wasn't trying to right click attack. There's a right click antiban which is also seeded but slightly different. Sometimes it'll occur more often, sometimes it won't occur at all. You can disable the antibans in the GUI.

That is what I thought it was but disabling it didn't change it. :)

Question: Can I use super ranging potions instead of regulars?

12 hours ago, Turbo said:

That is what I thought it was but disabling it didn't change it. :)

Question: Can I use super ranging potions instead of regulars?

ATM no. I could add super ranging pots but overloads are much better :).

BTW please check your inbox.

Update:

• Added MSB & MSB(i) special attacks.
    • Increased the base delay when activating power ups (can be toggled).
    • Changed the way the bot interacts with the jagex experience tracker (preference based, not all accounts use it).
    • Fixed the skill tracker.
    • Updated the chat widgets (8/30/2018 OSRS update).

Edit: V1.1 has been approved :).

• 3 weeks later...
    2 hours ago, Kami said:

Hey I upvoted to check out the trial. I am very interested in a NMZ script but would like to know how it runs first <3

Authed.

Just now, Kami said:

How does it work though? I don't see the script anywhere, or was I to late? Sorry had some IRL issues.

The trial system works in real time. I authed you for another 24 hours.

Archived