Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ripped off by Frankerzyu

nhubatch

all member involved: nhubatch, Frankerzyu

thread link: 

explanation: I offered to buy his max account for 300m (264$) which he accepted. So we met up on world 418 at lumbridge church. his lvl 3 account which I traded the 300m to is "feataeelect" and my account which was also a lvl 3 "Coldloki2520". well after the trade he then said okay lets do this which email would you like your new account to linked too, I wrote [email protected]. 20 mins or so went by without hearing anything. he then contacted me saying his account which I traded the 300m to has been perm banned and its my fault but my account is fine still to this very min I'm writing this so I know its not because of me. hes refusing to trade me the account now because he lost the 300m I traded him. I understand why hes mad but he made a deal and needs to stick with it. I did my end of the deal and hes not honoring his end. 

evidence: I also have a screenshot picture of my account 4 hours after the transaction still fine and kicking if whoever needs it as more evidence. I cant fit it to this thread to big.

Capture11.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Capture8.JPG

Capture9.JPG

@Frankerzyu Could you elaborate on your end of the story? 

These screenshots imply that a 300M trade was made. You getting banned for RWT-ing does not justify you not holding up your end of the trade.
    Unless getting banned for RWT voiding the deal was agreed upon prior to the trade, this is considered a scam.

As a precaution, I've temporarily hidden your selling thread and you'll be put under the 'Trade-with-Caution' rank at earliest convenience until this dispute has been sorted out.

@Frankerzyu has read and acknowledged his dispute warning but did not respond. As a consequence, he's been permanently banned.

If he ever  wishes to come back, he will have to refund you 300M.

Sorry for your loss.

Archived