Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • got ripped off on here buying a account!

nhubatch

EARLIER I WAS RIPPED OFF ON A ACCOUNT FROM  Frankerzyu. he was selling a max account on the selling section of the fourms and he either wanted 300m rs07 gold for the account. i paid 264$ for 300m gold and proceded to trade him the gold on his lvl 3 account he had. after the transaction we logged out right away. he messages me and says okay awesome let me unauth the account and transfer it to your email. i told him what email id like it switched too. well 20 mins later without hearing anything from him he claims his account i traded the 300m to got perm banned so now he says he wont give me the info for the account now! hes trying to say my account is being watched or something or I'm a scammer. which I'm not i did the trade legit and did my end of the deal. i feel he is obligated to still hold up his end and trade me that account hes selling. if not I'm out my 264$ for the 300m i just bought to trade him. which i do have his messages still that we did infact to the trade and i have proof of my transaction today for the 300m. 

Archived