Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Seeking Employment

Donny5824

To Whomever this should interest.

I am an oldschool runescape player having 10 years + invested. I am interested in gaining employment in any area that need be attended. 

E.G

powerleveling

Questing

Jad

Tailored Account creation

achievement diarys

All services provided by me will be done by my hand and without the use of bots or anything that would jeopardise the integrity of a players account.

Any Employer who would like to discuss a job with me then i will leave my discord below.

donny824#4552

On 7/23/2018 at 7:18 AM, Donny5824 said:

To Whomever this should interest.

I am an oldschool runescape player having 10 years + invested. I am interested in gaining employment in any area that need be attended. 

E.G

powerleveling

Questing

Jad

Tailored Account creation

achievement diarys

All services provided by me will be done by my hand and without the use of bots or anything that would jeopardise the integrity of a players account.

Any Employer who would like to discuss a job with me then i will leave my discord below.

donny824#4552

this guy cleaned like 5m from the acc, dropped defenders/void/firecape/torso etc after I let him on account to do a service. nice lmao, scamming for 3 dollars u must have severe autism. glad i funded a meal for u, poor fuck go end ur life lol

• 3 years later...

It is really dificult to find out the best quality of employees in a team where you want some excellent team members. I have tried to follow the HireNest blog options which providing the information about the HR solutions to hire the best quality of team where you lead a sucessful team with employee growth as well. Employement becomes important when you having good HR managment skills as a boss.

Archived