Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best Computer for a large farm

Teoctlamazqui

Hello,

Looking for  prebuild suggestions on desktops or anything of the like that can run up to 500 accounts for 24 hours for 7 days a week.

1 hour ago, Milasoft said:

You couldn't run 500 bots on one system.

This exactly! Especially in a prebuild or any kind of desktop.

You'd have to look into the server realm for something that can run 500 bots and probably look at the intel scalable Processors

You'd honestly probably need something like this: https://vistaitgroup.com/cisco-ucs-b200-m4-2p-e5-2697-v4-2-3ghz-18c-256gb-vic-1340-blade.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjw7cDaBRBtEiwAsxprXVN2z0JEnj8oXUL1iccygQKuaOA2gc3y887s5Y7jmgPvLYPtA0p2DBoCkMEQAvD_BwE

I'd personally look into VPS, would be alot cheaper / easier to maintain, plus you wouldn't have to worry about upgrading your internet or hardware failure or anything.

Most of them are scalable now, so you could start small and upgrade them once you actually need the extra power.

4 minutes ago, Milasoft said:

You'd honestly probably need something like this: https://vistaitgroup.com/cisco-ucs-b200-m4-2p-e5-2697-v4-2-3ghz-18c-256gb-vic-1340-blade.html?utm_source=google_shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjw7cDaBRBtEiwAsxprXVN2z0JEnj8oXUL1iccygQKuaOA2gc3y887s5Y7jmgPvLYPtA0p2DBoCkMEQAvD_BwE

I'd personally look into VPS, would be alot cheaper / easier to maintain, plus you wouldn't have to worry about upgrading your internet or hardware failure or anything.

Most of them are scalable now, so you could start small and upgrade them once you actually need the extra power.

my servers benchmark roughly the same as those servers and I don't get anywhere near 500 accounts. You'd be looking at even higher end and possibly a quad socket system.

You definitely cannot run 500 bots on one computer, probably not even 100+ on a computer unless you find a way to run the JVM without having it take so much CPU and memory up (Even with CPU saver mode and screen draw disabled). I suggest ordering a VPS for cheap ($10/month) --- the one I use for botting is "RamNode" - their pricing is REALLY good, no bullshit, good speed and you can connect via RDP/VNC Viewer without any lag from connection.

14 minutes ago, Milasoft said:

That's overkill and unnecessary, even a bot farm for RuneScape does not equate to the power needed for BTC/crypto mining lmao.

30 minutes ago, ArmyofDragons said:

You definitely cannot run 500 bots on one computer, probably not even 100+ on a computer unless you find a way to run the JVM without having it take so much CPU and memory up (Even with CPU saver mode and screen draw disabled). I suggest ordering a VPS for cheap ($10/month) --- the one I use for botting is "RamNode" - their pricing is REALLY good, no bullshit, good speed and you can connect via RDP/VNC Viewer without any lag from connection.

JVM doesn't use that much resources. I have over 100 accounts easily running on 1 server.

7RUzA9P.png

Archived