Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Local Scripts Not Detected

ArmyofDragons

Sifted through like 10+ threads on here trying to find out why my .jar is not loading in the Dreambot\Scripts folder. .jar is compiled as an artifact in IntelliJ and includes the compiled source output. Yes, there is a ScriptManifest. I refreshed, restarted client, etc. and the local script(s) will not show up. Still have no idea why it's not working.

Debug Console says nothing related to an error occurring.

5 hours ago, ArmyofDragons said:

Sifted through like 10+ threads on here trying to find out why my .jar is not loading in the Dreambot\Scripts folder. .jar is compiled as an artifact in IntelliJ and includes the compiled source output. Yes, there is a ScriptManifest. I refreshed, restarted client, etc. and the local script(s) will not show up. Still have no idea why it's not working.

Debug Console says nothing related to an error occurring.

What worked for me is delete ur Dreambot folder (Be sure to safe any scripts) And delete the launcher it self. Then reinstall it all.

If you have more than one local script .jar file in your folder, remove them one by one to see if one of them is causing all of them to disappear. This happens when a .jar file has errors in it and the client fails to load it. However, if that's not the case, you could try to run the client through CMD in case it would catch the error.

java -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:%HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar %HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar

6 hours ago, Hashtag said:

If you have more than one local script .jar file in your folder, remove them one by one to see if one of them is causing all of them to disappear. This happens when a .jar file has errors in it and the client fails to load it. However, if that's not the case, you could try to run the client through CMD in case it would catch the error.

java -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:%HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar %HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar

Seems like none of the scripts have errors. And when I use "refresh all" it flickers the button and nothing happens. No "loading.." or anything at all.

16 minutes ago, ArmyofDragons said:

Seems like none of the scripts have errors. And when I use "refresh all" it flickers the button and nothing happens. No "loading.." or anything at all.

Did you try to run the client through CMD? Did it say anything?

1 minute ago, Hashtag said:

Did you try to run the client through CMD? Did it say anything?

Yeah I think I had out of date Java versions on my desktop, so I uninstalled those and I am seeing if it works now. 

Archived