Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [OSRS] My Boring Journey to Max

ShiftyShafts

4 hours ago, Drunkpimp said:

Ah, gotcha. You could always flip enough to get a bond for another account, and mule to it and flip on that! I hope I'm not bothering you with too many questions, but how did you get your melee and mage up so quick, as well as prayer? I feel like it took me ages longer haha, I guess I am a noob ;)

That's an idea I'll have to try out :P I used the OSRS Wikia (Just type in OSRS Melee Training/Magic Training and it will come up on Google) there's short and simple guides showing you the fastest/most profitable/f2p/p2p methods of training each skill so I've been using those. For a lot of the magic levels I've just been using teleports and getting carpal tunnel lol! The best place I found to train melee is Hill Giants or what your slayer task is, with slayer it seem to fly by much faster. Thanks for the interest, I like interacting with y'all! :D

We've entered the second week of this journey! I've been having an incredible time so far, hoping to reach 1250 total level by the end of the week. Hope y'all are enjoying!

Week 3 has begun! We've already hit 1,000 Total Level in the first 2 weeks, this weeks end goal is to have 1500 Total Level! Make sure to check out the thread for daily updates on my way to completing it!

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't really understand , you said you play legit yet screenshot shows you play from dreambot client?

So how much of this account is bot progress and how much is legit roughly?

Archived