Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • vBucks Shop - Cheap vBucks - 13,500 vBucks for $60

Jordan

I have found a way to get cheap vBucks for xbox users or those who connect their epic account to an xbox live account (no live membership required). The method cost me a decent amount of money to set up but it works flawlessly now. If you knew the method and wished to replicate it, it would cost you more than the vBucks cost and a day to set up properly. The method doesn't involve anything illegal or against the terms of service of xbox as far as I know, but I am not responsible if anything happens to your account. I am simply purchasing from the xbox store at the price they are selling in other countries. I've done this method 5 times for friends.

I only accept cryptocurrencies. BTC, LTC, ETH, VTC, or more just ask!

Terms of Service

• I am not liable for xbox bans or fortnite bans at any point. If you are scared, I would recommend using a new account.
    • Sales are final and there will be no refunds.
    • You must provide your xbox live credentials, mirosoft store pin (if you have one), and a backup code from your backup email/phone number when I request it.
    • Do not log onto the xbox account during the service. 

Pricing:

• 13,500 vBucks = $50 (normaly $100) 
    • 7,500 vBucks = $35 (normally $60)
    • 2,500 vBucks =$15 (normally $25)
    • 1,000 vBucks = $6 (normally $10)

Archived