Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Combination Script

DefCon

Hi guys. I'm going ot be adding some script to my collection here in the next few weeks, and I'd like to hear some suggestions from you guys. So, my script will be capable of scheduling any number of tasks together... and i'm working towards a system to let the bot decide which scripts to perform on the fly.Anyways, I'd like to hear from you guys which tasks you think would be coolest and versatile for me to add. Currently i've got store buying, Item combining, water filler, item picker, and cooker (im currently using it to make anchovy pizzas ;))   . I'm working on fishing next.

Archived