Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Temp bot discord

Rebecca631

I've made a temporary botting discord for people who want to remain in contact with me or other people in the community. Ive lost most mutual servers with people I've done services with, since the official db discord got shut down, hence why I wanted to make a discord. No selling, buying, trading services allowed since I cannot moderate that. No doxing or racism allowed. If nezz or any forum moderators believe I am breaking terms of service with this discord I can remove it immediately upon request, I believe its an good option in the downtime. 

https://discord.gg/ZKs9VSf

image.png.42074bc30a27d89b4d330e24a9dcc531.png

Once we actually get our chat stuff figured out, we're probably not going to allow people to say "join this unofficial dreambot chat!" with discord channels. We can't enforce rules there, nor are we going to join in order to enforce rules there. We should have a better chat set up on the forums in the next week or so.

Just as a heads up.

10 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Once we actually get our chat stuff figured out, we're probably not going to allow people to say "join this unofficial dreambot chat!" with discord channels. We can't enforce rules there, nor are we going to join in order to enforce rules there. We should have a better chat set up on the forums in the next week or so.

Just as a heads up.

I think thats a wrap. Question is did they go after just me or maybe there going to go after anti now.

image.png.eb540943b745aa6cc45a28ecf081e277.png

9 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

o?

you got banned from discord as well?

Yeah. It's weird since nobody actually sold or bought any services. Probably some j mod trying to take down discord servers or something.

Archived