Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Just got banned (may 8) - OSRS mobile coming soon?

n00b s2vfb

i just got banned, I was 98str, 20def, 40atk (planned to get it 50 with quests), 90 range and 91 magic. i had over 30mil gp and probably over 200 mil combined in items.

i didn't lose all of my stuff (i have other accounts), but i was very social, talkative even a big part of a clan chat. I know that I wasn't reported because I watched my account on my other monitor, would check public chat to see if anyone came along. For the past week I was in the 1250 world botting pretty hard in the same spot, but in relatively complete isolation.

The only indicator I think would be the intensity of my clicking, very repetitive and bot-like. however, I was doing this for months and had over 100mil in net value on my account for a long time.

Anyone else getting bans? If I'm not the only one there might be big OSRS changes coming (my guess is mobile). Big changes are always preceded by mass bans

yea my farm that lasted for while got 80% wiped today and the majority of them were logged off for all of yesterday. 

anyway, don't bot on your main lol

yeah, he already had a macro warning from the past, which got a temp ban. 99 magic, ranged, strength takes too long to get though LOL without high atk or def.

do you think this was the mass culling or there will be more to come?

8 hours ago, Deus Aureae said:

don't bot on your main lol

the amount of times i hear this crap.

do u ppl actually think we are fucked to grind up a main account???

thats why we are on this site haha

Archived