Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • no account

Arto0m

hey, i have dream bot and all the additions ready but. it says i have no account. i have version 2.9.6 and i have added my account but no runescape screen appears it also says no account. it only shows the logo.

Capture.JPG

I think in proxy settings you set up an account :D when you start the client where is bot status, you need to leave everything clear (if you dont use proxy), and after it starts in top left corner press on ||| logo and add account, when you add it, select script and left bottom corner it will be [No Acccount] Press on it and select your account and start the script. :)

Go to "File" then to "Manage Accounts" and create an account. The next time you start a script their is a scroll bar on the bottom, select the account you want to use and start the script.

Your "No Account" will then change into the account you have selcted.

Archived