Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Logout and change worlds

ryan75195

I am currently writing a script and am unsure how to make my player logout and change worlds. I am able to get it to quickhop in game but I would like to logout first then change worlds. any help would be appreciated. thanks :)

In addition to what Xephy said.

getTabs.logout(); is how to logout

You will want to look into disabling the login event (Link) via the Random Manager (Link).

Then just as Xephy said look into LoginUtility.

ah, Thank you! ill give it a go now.

is there a better way to filter out all the worlds that manually blacklisting all the deadman mode, pvp, etc, world ids? like when using getWorlds(), i am able to filter out worlds using !isPvp() for example. i tried converting the World to an integer but it did not work. am i able to do this any other way using the getLoginUtility()?

Archived