Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$5.99] Manly Crafter - AIO Crafter - Gem Cutting - Gold/Silver Jewellery - Battlestaves - (Hard) Leather/Dragonhide/Snakeskin - Glassblowing

Manly

On 12/15/2020 at 8:47 AM, Temez said:

Yeah so I was crafting topaz amulets and for those you need silver bars and red topaz stones. bot worked fine but then it withdraw full inventory of silver bars by accident and then just got stuck there and tried to withdraw more bars eaven still inventory was allready full. Sorry for my english I hope you get what I try to say here. 

I submitted an update to attempt to fix this.

This is an awesome crafting script and I have had no problems so far, I have also purchased your MANLY SMITHING script but I havent used it yet but I am sure it will be great aswell, anyone thinking of purchasing this dont hesitate to do so as its worth every cent, I made 10,000 sapphire rings, then Enchanted them and made bank, work every penny I will try out the smither tommorow (already purchased) and I am sure it will be great aswell if so I will purchase all your products within 2 weeks hahaha have a great day.

2 hours ago, djvive said:

This is an awesome crafting script and I have had no problems so far, I have also purchased your MANLY SMITHING script but I havent used it yet but I am sure it will be great aswell, anyone thinking of purchasing this dont hesitate to do so as its worth every cent, I made 10,000 sapphire rings, then Enchanted them and made bank, work every penny I will try out the smither tommorow (already purchased) and I am sure it will be great aswell if so I will purchase all your products within 2 weeks hahaha have a great day.

Thanks for the nice words man. If you could leave a review here it would help me out aswell https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/store/product/305-manly-crafter/&tab=reviews

i did purchase the crafting one, and when making diamond bracelets in Edgeville it is still keeping its pauses in between clicks, it barely gets 70k xp / hr this way.. u said u were looking into it but i never heard back from you?
    I've got the latest client and did multiple test runs, starting in bank with all items in inventory, only mould, while smelting, and they all result in the same waiting before a click..

haven't been able to use the script decently ever since i bought it..

hopefully you won't make me regret buying the script

6 hours ago, sjorsswaglord said:

i did purchase the crafting one, and when making diamond bracelets in Edgeville it is still keeping its pauses in between clicks, it barely gets 70k xp / hr this way.. u said u were looking into it but i never heard back from you?
    I've got the latest client and did multiple test runs, starting in bank with all items in inventory, only mould, while smelting, and they all result in the same waiting before a click..

haven't been able to use the script decently ever since i bought it..

hopefully you won't make me regret buying the script

Hey, sorry about that. I tried to make some improvements to see if it would fix it.. was a little better for sapphire bracelets.. let me know if it's any better in the next update which I hope is approved within the next 24hrs.

4 hours ago, Man16 said:

Hey, sorry about that. I tried to make some improvements to see if it would fix it.. was a little better for sapphire bracelets.. let me know if it's any better in the next update which I hope is approved within the next 24hrs.

i'll try it out tomorrow, but the banking itself is not the issue , its the time it takes in between running to the bank and smelting that's the issue.
    About the banking itself i have no reason to complain.
    It's just crazy in the trial it all goes well and when u buy it it doesn't go that well anymore.
    Hopefully the update will resolve this
    thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

the diamond bracelet crafting in edgeville is still going with the lang pauses in between every step.
    Even with gem cutting sapphires in any bank it does a good banking for switching between cuts and uncuts but first it just stands there saying it is crafting while its been done crafting for more then 10 seconds and then it banks?
    It is not an issue when it does this like every so many times but everytime again..

7 hours ago, sjorsswaglord said:

the diamond bracelet crafting in edgeville is still going with the lang pauses in between every step.
    Even with gem cutting sapphires in any bank it does a good banking for switching between cuts and uncuts but first it just stands there saying it is crafting while its been done crafting for more then 10 seconds and then it banks?
    It is not an issue when it does this like every so many times but everytime again..

Are you able to record this for me? A GIF or a video would be helpful.

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome script, one the main ways I'm making a starter cash stack along with leveling. I'd like to add a suggestion that could be added. So after we craft the amulets maybe add another thing to the crafting called stringing amulets. This gives us a bit more profit! Also opens up ways for easier enchanting!

Thanks for making such a cool script I'll definitely give a 5 star!

• 2 weeks later...