Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ok i've contacted all staff members I know and im confused no response

alexthegg123

Forum / Chat Bans

Who banned you: Hashtag

Why were you banned: Multiple Accounts

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned its because I didn't make multiple accounts I made 1 my lil bro plays and my sis use to but she no longer does, I've still been using the bot ever since no problem but when I tried making a forum post it wont let me as I get this "Warning issued by Hashtag for Multiple Accounts in Profile. 

Given 10 points.

Content moderated permanently

Ability to create content removed permanently."

I didn't even know this happened ages ago if I did I would of contacted/made an appeal sooner Obviously i can't make an appeal on my account due to that i'm not evading I just wanna know if I'm allowed to buy vip or not or if i'm allowed or what..... Don't wanna waste my money if i'm not allowed

This must of happened donkey time ago username is alextehgg

Archived