Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My Library Bot Farm 100% Profit no more vps!

ohad152

So yea I went on my local library everyday for the past last week and each time I picked a different PC (there was 8) and installed Dreambot Java and Team-viewer. 

At first I figured that the PCs are being shut down when the library is closing so I searched on google for something to turn it back on in a specified time after the librarian guy leaves. fortunately I've  I could do this from the task scheduler in Windows with some guide help.

So I came back the day after and everything was wiped so I figured I have to disable the Automatic System Restore Point before installing anything on it since it will be deleted I guess they made it that way to avoid key-loggers so I made a new auto restore point with DB and Team viewer. Tbh it took me ages to figure how to but finally made it.

I came back almost each day for like less than 2 weeks (had to come in 9am to catch a different PC from yesterday) and had them all installed with DB and TV except for one which I couldn't install anything no idea why so I gave up on this one.

After all the 7 PCs were ready I started 2 bots each PC - Total of 14 bots running making roughly 110k/ph for 9 hours (yea I'm a noob so idk any good methods yet). Obviously I used different IPs except for 2 PC's using the home IP and babysit-ted them all night long to see if everything goes well. Total profit that night - 14M (without counting the bots I was running at my home at that time)I gotta say it is really satisfying when you know you don't have any costs from vps etc to cut your profit.

It been 4 days now and the profit is 56M(without cost of bonds) no bans but takes very much time to collect all the money. I will go search for another library sooner or later to set another farm so if you have any ideas on how to make this more profitable or effective or how to set it up better I will be happy to read any suggestions.

My goals now are: 

1. Making 316M per month

(cost of bonds to each player- 3m X 2bonds(28days)=6m X 14(accounts) =-84M)

2.To not get banned...probably the thing that will screw this whole thing up.  :(

3.Establish another library farm

Btw I do know the power cost is a lot to the library but since it's for bot farming research purposes then I'm good.  :ph34r:

Will keep updating if anyone asks.

So yea I went on my local library everyday for the past last week and each time I picked a different PC (there was 8) and installed Dreambot Java and Team-viewer. 

At first I figured that the PCs are being shut down when the library is closing so I searched on google for something to turn it back on in a specified time after the librarian guy leaves. fortunately I've  I could do this from the task scheduler in Windows with some guide help.

So I came back the day after and everything was wiped so I figured I have to disable the Automatic System Restore Point before installing anything on it since it will be deleted I guess they made it that way to avoid key-loggers so I made a new auto restore point with DB and Team viewer. Tbh it took me ages to figure how to but finally made it.

I came back almost each day for like less than 2 weeks (had to come in 9am to catch a different PC from yesterday) and had them all installed with DB and TV except for one which I couldn't install anything no idea why so I gave up on this one.

After all the 7 PCs were ready I started 2 bots each PC - Total of 14 bots running making roughly 110k/ph for 9 hours (yea I'm a noob so idk any good methods yet). Obviously I used different IPs except for 2 PC's using the home IP and babysit-ted them all night long to see if everything goes well. Total profit that night - 14M (without counting the bots I was running at my home at that time)I gotta say it is really satisfying when you know you don't have any costs from vps etc to cut your profit.

It been 4 days now and the profit is 56M(without cost of bonds) no bans but takes very much time to collect all the money. I will go search for another library sooner or later to set another farm so if you have any ideas on how to make this more profitable or effective or how to set it up better I will be happy to read any suggestions.

My goals now are: 

1. Making 316M per month

(cost of bonds to each player- 3m X 2bonds(28days)=6m X 14(accounts) =-84M)

2.To not get banned...probably the thing that will screw this whole thing up.  :(

3.Establish another library farm

Btw I do know the power cost is a lot to the library but since it's for bot farming research purposes then I'm good.  :ph34r:

Will keep updating if anyone asks.

You are aware of the rules that you can only have one account.

So by running seven accounts, you are breaking the rules...

Edit:

"Can I create multiple accounts?

No, creating multiple account is not allowed and will result in an immediate ban on all of your accounts. We check for members with duplicate accounts regularly."

Source:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum-9/announcement-8-please-read-forum-rules-please-read/

You are aware of the rules that you can only have one account.

So by running seven accounts, you are breaking the rules...

Edit:

"Can I create multiple accounts?

No, creating multiple account is not allowed and will result in an immediate ban on all of your accounts. We check for members with duplicate accounts regularly."

Source:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum-9/announcement-8-please-read-forum-rules-please-read/

I knew someone would point that out but no I'm using 7 different accounts for the bots and I don't see how it " will result in an immediate ban on all of your accounts"  if I created them all from different IP's I mean like why would anyone pay so much per month for VIP if you must buy proxies/vps anyway so you won't get chain banned and use each IP to create a new account and avoid the tabs restriction? :wacko: btw I would pay if it was a more reasonable price but I saw some people here on this site is literally milking people to buy scripts or a simple advice. but w/e ban me away ;)

I knew someone would point that out but no I'm using 7 different accounts for the bots and I don't see how it " will result in an immediate ban on all of your accounts"  if I created them all from different IP's I mean like why would anyone pay so much per month for VIP if you must buy proxies/vps anyway so you won't get chain banned and use each IP to create a new account and avoid the tabs restriction? :wacko: btw I would pay if it was a more reasonable price but I saw some people here on this site is literally milking people to buy scripts or a simple advice. but w/e ban me away ;)

> Makes 14m in one night (enough for 30 days of VIP + ~$2).

> Says it's too expensive.

You do realize that if you had VIP you could run more bots per computer, assuming the computers can run > 2 bots at a time.

> Makes 14m in one night (enough for 30 days of VIP + ~$2).

> Says it's too expensive.

You do realize that if you had VIP you could run more bots per computer, assuming the computers can run > 2 bots at a time.

2$???

$7.99

$7.99 Monthly

even if its 1$ why not have it for free? and about running more bots this PC's can only run 2 stabled clients and also anyone can open infinite dreambot tabs if you just create a new windows user(Guest) in the same computer so its 2 per user... (I use this trick at the home IP and it doesn't really effect the CPU)

2$???

$7.99

$7.99 Monthly

even if its 1$ why not have it for free? and about running more bots this PC's can only run 2 stabled clients and also anyone can open infinite dreambot tabs if you just create a new windows user(Guest) in the same computer so its 2 per user... (I use this trick at the home IP and it doesn't really effect the CPU)

14m = ~$10 so it would VIP + $2

14m = ~$10 so it would VIP + $2

i didnt get it :/ you still pay for the VIP? its like saying "your vps is 20$ but you make 25M per night so you pay 0 to the vps service"? From what I learned here you must aim for the lowest on expenses to make a good profit am I wrong?

i didnt get it :/ you still pay for the VIP? its like saying "your vps is 20$ but you make 25M per night so you pay 0 to the vps service"? From what I learned here you must aim for the lowest on expenses to make a good profit am I wrong?

Sure, you can eat dinner at a restaurant then climb out the bathroom window, but that doesn't make it in any way ok. 

Anyways I don't believe anyone told you to break the rules to save money. Also, most people consider their own time more valuable than wasting time on trying to save $.27 a day. 

So, let's see should you spend the $20 or spend 8 days trying to abuse a system in place that will likely get you into trouble?

Archived