Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 「 Dbuffeds FREE Middlemanning ã€�

Dbuffed

Hi there and welcome to my middlemanning thread.

In this thread you will be able to use my middlemanning service help to secure your trades in such ways that you don't feel happy doing on your own, so just a rundown of myself a little for your personal help in why I do this.

So my name is Dbuffed, I currently work full time online, (A friends business) which enables me to be online quite often and also means I can do things such as services, I am on most/all other forums not just Dreambot so if you are afraid of my feedback on here, you can always check me out elsewhere also smile.png ~ I am more than happy to assist any form of trade, not just what I offer below - Contact me on Skype if you're needing further.

RSGP > Account.

PayPal > Account.

Skrill > Account.

RSGP > Skrill.

RSGP > PayPal.

Membership Pins/bonds > PayPal/Skrill/GP.

Game Codes > PayPal/Skrill/GP. 

Please let me know if I have not listed something, I may be able to still help.

(Please note, when it comes to stuff like game codes I am not reliable - If not feeling comftable with user taking membership pins etc I will apply them, and for accounts I will provide fresh emails to hold the account on)

Terms of Service -

I will not be held responsible for any problems or disputes that you or your trader may come across after the trade is complete.

I will not be held responsible or expected recovery of accounts after trading.

I will not be held responsible for imposter related scams or malicious activity. (Remember to ask for PM)

I will not be held responsible if the Runescape account used to hold RSGP is suspended due to being banned dur in the trade.

I will not initiate a trade without confirmation from both parties via private message and post on my middleman thread.

Both parties involved directly with the trading must agree to this terms of service. By agreeing to my ToS, you agree to all of the above.

Both parties will leave +1 positive feedback once the transaction(s) are completed prior skype, after this I will no longer be part of your trade

Do you agree to my Terms of Service? :

What is your skype? :

What is your partners skype? :

Form of Trade? :

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...
    Do you agree to my Terms of Service? : Yes

What is your skype? : zac.excobot

What is your partners skype? : dj.benny7

Form of Trade? : Account for RS3GP

What is your skype? : dj.benny7

What is your partners skype? : zac.exobot

Form of Trade? : RS3GP for Account

What is your skype? : zac.excobot
    What is your partners skype? : dj.benny7
    Form of Trade? : Account for RS3GP

What is your skype? : dj.benny7
    What is your partners skype? : zac.exobot
    Form of Trade? : RS3GP for Account

Doing this right now - Please remember to double check my Skype ID "Dbuffedwinz"

• 3 months later...

Do you agree to my Terms of Service? :yes

What is your skype? :lolpranked1

What is your partners skype? :mudrlantik

Form of Trade? :Paypal>Account

Archived