Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

On 3/14/2020 at 10:08 PM, jordddooooo said:

Can i get a trial?

Discord link in OP/Signature use the channel "request-a-trail" bot is active there handing them out :)

Don't know if it's been mentioned or not (didn't go through every page) but after using the trial I noticed when trying to use demon butler after I manually used the butler to get planks from my bank, I tried to bot with demon butler enabled and cash in my inventory. It gets stuck on repeat previous task screen from the butler dialogue then logs out @Nex I might be doing something wrong tho perhaps?

51 minutes ago, Stormd17 said:

Don't know if it's been mentioned or not (didn't go through every page) but after using the trial I noticed when trying to use demon butler after I manually used the butler to get planks from my bank, I tried to bot with demon butler enabled and cash in my inventory. It gets stuck on repeat previous task screen from the butler dialogue then logs out @Nex I might be doing something wrong tho perhaps?

Hi have noted planks in the inv :) 

• 2 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, fahova said:

Just got the script I run it but i'm not seeing an overlay, do you know why that is ?

Run the DBLauncher.jar instead of client.jar