Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

On 7/7/2022 at 6:51 PM, Fitzie said:

So slow... takes like 10seconds to decide to build a table. Awful XP rates

Its slow to prevent bans made it slower after a lot of testing with ban rate's 

• 1 month later...
    5 minutes ago, TTV CollinsD said:

Script doesnt even run at all, brought it and it doesnt even start.. 

Literally pointless having this, doesnt run at all, please send me a refund asap. 

Tried the two hour trial to decide which construction script to buy. When doing mahogany tables it seems to go through each step super slow. When picking the 6th option for the table it sits there for at least a second or two before doing it, then just slowly goes through each step not making it as efficient as possible. I understand if it was super quick it wouldn't be very human-like, but I've had enough time that I could've grabbed the mouse and got to the option quicker than it was doing it on it's own.

I do like the various options such as sending the butler before being done though.

On 3/15/2021 at 7:45 PM, Zb1000 said:

During the trial the script would only make one inventory of mahogany tables after that the overlay says not enough money or planks. I had plenty of gp and plenty of planks in the bank it just wouldnt talk to the demon butler servant

This is also an issue that I ran into during the trial today. For whatever reason I thought trials were all two hours, and mine started with 56 minutes left. I didn't immediately start it, so I guess I only got an hour for some reason.

• 1 month later...
    Nex Construction has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.07 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • New API changes added and updated.
    Thanks!