Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

5 minutes ago, gauntpower said:

buying this too when mahogany tables and butler is fixed. let me know asap please :)

Gonna fix it now, so should be accepted within 24h on the store version  

Hey, I have been trying to do oak doors in the dungeon however it looks for door hotspot instead of doorspace. please get this fixed otherwise buying the script was pointless. kind regards.

33 minutes ago, dfjkslmcxc said:

Hey, I have been trying to do oak doors in the dungeon however it looks for door hotspot instead of doorspace. please get this fixed otherwise buying the script was pointless. kind regards.

Hmm dont have a account that can do doors currently >.<, you mean it will use the spot to build new rooms correct? 

42 minutes ago, xtuffx said:

Any news on Demon Butler, mahogany tables, and oak larders?

Thanks again.

Should work, doesnt it ? 

1 hour ago, Wray525 said:

Still does not work.  Calls demon butler and just stops on the dialogue screen. Client logs out soon afterword.

do other butlers work? mainly for mahogany tables?

okay. Bought your script IN HOPES that the butler works as well has mahogany tables. If it does not work, I am hoping you can resolve that issue.