Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

On 8/31/2018 at 6:33 PM, firefine96 said:

it freezes at the screen "fetch something from bank" and then i already have two options which is "26 mahogany planks" or "something else" Then after like 15 seconds it logs out. 

Il check it out later today

7 hours ago, DatNaughty said:

Trying to do mahogany tables. Having the same trouble as others.

Will test this later today aswell

• 3 weeks later...

Nex! Never thought i'd be back to botting, let alone back to your scripts! Ahhhh that prayer script saved my life lol.

Is there any chance I could get like a 24h trial of this cons script? I have two accounts i need to get to 83, and I wanna give the script a try on my 100cb before running it on my main.

Have a good one!

Edit*: To be completely honest, a 3-6 hour trial would be fine. I don't want to be tempted to finish cons on both accounts on a trial; Nex's scripts deserve to be purchased if it's at least as good as the Prayer one

Edited by Eminem
    changed request

1 hour ago, Eminem said:

Nex! Never thought i'd be back to botting, let alone back to your scripts! Ahhhh that prayer script saved my life lol.

Is there any chance I could get like a 24h trial of this cons script? I have two accounts i need to get to 83, and I wanna give the script a try on my 100cb before running it on my main.

Have a good one!

Edit*: To be completely honest, a 3-6 hour trial would be fine. I don't want to be tempted to finish cons on both accounts on a trial; Nex's scripts deserve to be purchased if it's at least as good as the Prayer one

Heya i remember u xD,

Anyway join my discord the bot handles trials automatic :D

You know I'll be the first to drop suggestions if I notice anything :D Hope you're doing well man.

How do I join the Discord? Or is it on the front page of this thread and i'll find it before you even reply to this? The race is on lmfao

1 hour ago, Eminem said:

You know I'll be the first to drop suggestions if I notice anything :D Hope you're doing well man.

How do I join the Discord? Or is it on the front page of this thread and i'll find it before you even reply to this? The race is on lmfao

its in my siggy & OP yea

If I could make some suggestions from the first hour of use:

Main issue: Please add an option to change the amount of items to unnote. The demon butler can bring 26, but considering you need the planks, coins, a hammer and a saw, there's no point bringing more than 24. I'm not sure if other methods would leave you with 26 spots but it's pointless anyway since 24 would be exactly 6 tables. With 26, the time taken is unnecessarily increased because the bot then asks the butler to return the extra 2 planks that you didn't have space for.

Smaller stuff: I'm not sure if this would just be recording a few different mouse/keyboard patterns, but a "variable speed" setting would be amazing. Currently, you could probably build 2-3x as many tables manually as the bot completes. It would be nice if you could incorporate different speed settings that would move maybe regular speed, 2x as fast, 1/2 as fast, etc. This could be both an effective anti-ban, as the user can alternate speeds and therefore click patterns, and the people who really just want asap xp with no regard for their safety can always run max speed.

Otherwise, the bot is pretty dope. Other than misclicking on the demon butler 2-3 times, it's been good for the first hour.

Haha right after I posted that, the bot broke. Instead of building anything, it initiated a loop where the bot would just repeatedly deposit planks into the bank without withdrawing anything.

• 2 weeks later...