Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [OSRS] Starter Main | D Defender, Coal Bag, Slayer Helm (i) | 127x ttl | Zulrah-accessable | Comes with a bank!

septharoth

I've decided to be done with the game as I've recently acquired a job and will not have the time to dedicate to my account any longer.  It's a mere 3 months old, with tons of time put into/wasted grinding it out.  All of this is hand-trained, and never has had any bot software used on it.

I know the quests could be better, but eh!

Notes:
    - I've NEVER spent real money on the game, all of the membership time has been with bonds using gold only.
    - I can provide all information used during sign up process (Real Name/Age/Location of sign up/any other requested information)
    - I cannot provide original email account, as it is my personal email I use for real life things.  But I can provide the name of the email address.
    - Name change is currently available.
    - All wealth will be kept on the account at moment of sale.
    - At time of posting, STR is 75!
    - No bank pin involved.
    - W45 Has 70~ Magic; not really notable but it's there.

I prefer to use a trusted middle man of YOUR choice.  I am the original owner, and have access to email, auth is not enabled.

Payment method will be PayPal ( please find a MM who will be sparing on the fees )

Screenshots are below.

Login screen:
    yuQgJ16.png

Ban/Mute:
    g0slDQK.png

Authenticator:
    spwyvOm.png

(6 days left, membership time expires just after midnight)

Stats:
    wOv5hNY.png

Quests:
    (only notable)
    M2uHMo9.png

BpmDI1z.png
    j6YqTAE.png
    QlUtJLW.png

Bank Value/Untradeables:
    (Did 100 skeletal wyverns recently, included this here, gp stack is 800k~)
    uazWp8G.png

(full dharoks, imbued slayer helm, d defender, blowpipe)
    jA3S6Cg.png
    MWoYnOe.png

(random camo items, avas accumulator, dwarf rock cake & coal bag, mystic set & ancient staff included cus I forgot in previous screens)
    HfHaBsQ.png

I'm unsure of the value of this, so offer away.  I'll accept the first one I see that seems enough; and if anyone could throw an estimated value please do :)

Please don't PM me for inquiries about this.  I'd prefer all is made public & I would also prefer that the process is either recorded or screen shotted heavily so we can both be happy in the end of this.  I would prefer this goes smoothly and without trouble on either end.

PLEASE PROVIDE MM OF CHOICE OR I WILL SELECT THE FIRST ONE I CAN FIND ON THE FORUM!

Archived