Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Local scripts not appearing

peanutbutterp

Hello,

So I've setup my IntelliJ IDEA to work with Dreambot, everything seems to work fine in IDEA, I did add the client.jar as the dependancy and gotten myself access to the DreamBot API, I've complied my test script and I made sure that script is in

%username%\DreamBot\Scripts\%scriptname%.jar

However, I cannot see the script in local scripts, I tried refreshing, tried rebooting both IDEA and recompiling and the Dreambot client. Any idea what could be wrong?

This is the test code

package main;

import org.dreambot.api.methods.Calculations;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManifest;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.Category;

@ScriptManifest(author = "PBP", description = "Cannon ball maker + Druid killer", name = "Mixed Monkey Maker", version = 1.1, category = Category.MONEYMAKING)

public class Main extends AbstractScript {

private int state = 0;

@Override
        public int onLoop() {
            if(state == 0)
                bank_everything();

return Calculations.random(500, 1000);
        }

public void walk_EdgeBank(){

}
        public void bank_everything(){
            if(!isBanking()){
                getBank().open();
            }

}
        public boolean isBanking(){
         return getBank().isOpen();
        }
    }

Hello,

So I've setup my IntelliJ IDEA to work with Dreambot, everything seems to work fine in IDEA, I did add the client.jar as the dependancy and gotten myself access to the DreamBot API, I've complied my test script and I made sure that script is in

%username%\DreamBot\Scripts\%scriptname%.jar

However, I cannot see the script in local scripts, I tried refreshing, tried rebooting both IDEA and recompiling and the Dreambot client. Any idea what could be wrong?

This is the test code

package main;

import org.dreambot.api.methods.Calculations;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.ScriptManifest;
    import org.dreambot.api.script.Category;

@ScriptManifest(author = "PBP", description = "Cannon ball maker + Druid killer", name = "Mixed Monkey Maker", version = 1.1, category = Category.MONEYMAKING)

public class Main extends AbstractScript {

private int state = 0;

@Override
        public int onLoop() {
            if(state == 0)
                bank_everything();

return Calculations.random(500, 1000);
        }

public void walk_EdgeBank(){

}
        public void bank_everything(){
            if(!isBanking()){
                getBank().open();
            }

}
        public boolean isBanking(){
         return getBank().isOpen();
        }
    }

Dont make client.jar build into your script jar.

Dont make client.jar build into your script jar.

It doesn't, I just added it as a dependency so that I could get the access to the API of dreambot. 

Update:

Okay, so I've checked my .jar file, it just has the package name as the directory, inside of it single .class file called Main.class, after decompiling it I see that it's 100% what I have shown before. So I'm not including client.jar the second time anywhere.

In addition I've noticed that I cannot even add free scripts to my account, they don't seem to appear either, I go to Dreambot's repository, add a free script and nothing appears in my game client's script section (tried restarting too)

Any ideas?

It doesn't, I just added it as a dependency so that I could get the access to the API of dreambot. 

Update:

Okay, so I've checked my .jar file, it just has the package name as the directory, inside of it single .class file called Main.class, after decompiling it I see that it's 100% what I have shown before. So I'm not including client.jar the second time anywhere.

In addition I've noticed that I cannot even add free scripts to my account, they don't seem to appear either, I go to Dreambot's repository, add a free script and nothing appears in my game client's script section (tried restarting too)

Any ideas?

The second issue is probably related to the first; If dreambot successfully load the local script I don't think it'll pull the repo one(s). What export settings do you have for making the jar?

The second issue is probably related to the first; If dreambot successfully load the local script I don't think it'll pull the repo one(s). What export settings do you have for making the jar?

Figured it out, turns out I was using JDK 9 instead of 8. Lol

Archived