Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Does anyone play RS3?

Seraphic

I play Rs3 *currently* and am maxed, the gold sinks are insane, spending 10b+ minimum just for high end perks on your gear, spending equally as much for that gear alone.

So the want for the gold is there, it's everywhere, the main issue is everyone seems to be selling Rs3 Gp and you can get it for prices around 6m+ gp for $1 *depending on bulk buy* but tend to be around 4-5m/$1.

I can get RS3 for as little as $0.10-$0.11/M and sell rates can be anywhere from $0.15-$0.19/M (at this time) meaning that you can potentially buy a few billion (say around 5b) for about $500 and sell for $750 (with a $250 margin). What I don't want is to be so overstocked on RS3 that I can't afford to stock up on 07 and vice versa. I've known a lot of people especially stalkers who sell vast amounts of gold (around 25-50b+) on a daily/weekly basis and obviously if people are selling in 20b+ amounts and only buying in amounts like 4-5m then obviously to trade on a scale like that wouldn't be worth it. It would be better to just stick with 07.

Yes, people play RS3. It has almost the same size player base as osrs, sometimes more depending on the time of year etc.

Over the past couple of weeks I have actually noticed more people moving from OSRS to RS3. The reason why is because if odds staking is being affected, stakers want to continue making money and will do whatever they can to continue making that money. As I mentioned, if gold is being sold more than it's being bought then theres no point bothering with that. It would be useless and I've seen a lot happen in the past where shops are so full that they end up just selling the gold at a 1-2 cent loss for them which might not be much on a small scale however on a larger scale it is huge.

issue with rs3 gp is jagex offers too much mtx so there isn't as big of a market for black market gold.  

however, there will always be demand for rs3 gp because bonds are transferable osrs <-> rs3 so the two are linked.

Yeah but how many people actually buy RS3 bonds on a daily basis?

Archived