Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't get DB to launch

patriotsboi

For whatever reason Dreambot will not launch on my computer. On the first download of it the login was able to pop up but after clicking the log in button it would freeze and go nowhere. So then I looked at the tutorials and the faq and downloaded the newest java and the bot again and now it won't even open and I looked through all these threads and tried everything I could and I'm still not able to get the bot working. What do I need to do to get it to pull up and work properly?

When I launch DB a command black thing comes up and goes away quickly and then nothing happens if that helps anyone with determining the issue

Archived