Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for help settings up the client with a proxy.

Sophisticated

Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm trying to setup the client using a proxy.

I've bought a Sockets5 proxy and wanted to check what happened if I fill in the wrong proxy.

I was still able to login, that leads to my next question, is there a way to check if the client I am using, is using the correct proxy?

And another question I have, since I setup a wrong proxy and started the client, I'm not able to find the place where to change the proxy the client is running on.

Everytime I close and open the client again, I get this screen: https://gyazo.com/e7b234b27beaa5bf51606a4d9fe8a606

I hope there is someone able to help me out :)

EDIT: Fixed it, I opened the client instead of the dreambot launcher. And swift helped me out tracking my IP in the client.

nexs walker has an ip checker built in if you run it and look at the log

Thanks, this came in very handy!

A matter of interest, where did you buy your proxies?

I've bought only one at: http://www.bestproxyandvpn.com/

I've seen people that sell them way cheaper, but I was in kind of a hurry so bought one very quick, next month I'm going for a cheaper one.

Archived