Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • First Firecape!

ArmyofDragons

Completed on the 2nd attempt (Image says 3rd but I meant 2nd).

First attempt was done last night but I died due to horrible prayer switching. I attempted Jad a few times 2-3 years ago and a few times back in 2008-2009.

Done with Blowpipe, Verac Helm/Skirt, Avas, God d'hide, Snakeskin boots, Fury, and Beserker Ring (i) -- This was done on a legitimate account.

cPLDXfH.jpg

Went down to 1 hp at one point but stayed calm. Had no brews left but plenty of restores to finish the job, and successfully safespotted Jad and the healers.

I'm 0/2 ...died on wave 59 today and almost punched my computer

What are you using? Just relax when playing. I'll admit, my heart rate went up when fighting Jad but all other waves were completely normal. You have to make a few risks and accept that you can die. It takes 2-5 attempts for your first fire cape if you are focused and know what you are doing.

I got the hardest Jad spawn too and had to prayer flick based off of sound (which I have never done before) to move him from the south-west to behind the Italy rock, then had to come out again and lure him north of the Italy rock to have a safespot for the healers. Keep in mind I probably wouldn't have made this post if I wasn't lucky with surviving with 1 hp off of a prayer misclick.

You'll get it bro, just pace yourself.

What are you using? Just relax when playing. I'll admit, my heart rate went up when fighting Jad but all other waves were completely normal. You have to make a few risks and accept that you can die. It takes 2-5 attempts for your first fire cape if you are focused and know what you are doing.

I got the hardest Jad spawn too and had to prayer flick based off of sound (which I have never done before) to move him from the south-west to behind the Italy rock, then had to come out again and lure him north of the Italy rock to have a safespot for the healers. Keep in mind I probably wouldn't have made this post if I wasn't lucky with surviving with 1 hp off of a prayer misclick.

You'll get it bro, just pace yourself.

http://imgur.com/a/lQT1D

^^ that's my setup, i just keep getting very unlucky, i barely used any potions on my last run but accidentally flicked the wrong prayer at the worst time and died in 3 hits

Archived