Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Help about Widgets

jarred788

Hello i am trying to interact with the Sawmill operator outside varrock. 

I am able to get to him and click buy-planks from him but when the menu for which logs pop up i cant get past it :(.

This is what i got so far. i would appreciate all the help :)

getWalking().walk(planktile);

NPC sawmill = getNpcs().closest(npc -> npc != null && npc.getName().equals("Sawmill operator"));
    if (sawmill.interact("Buy-plank")) ; {

WidgetChild mill = getWidgets().getWidgetChild(403, 97);
    if (mill != null); {
    if (mill.interact("Buy All")) {

}
    }

}

thanks for this, but it still dosen't interact :(

if (sawmill.interact("Buy-plank")) ; {

WidgetChild mill = getWidgets().getWidgetChild(403, 97);
    if (mill != null); {
    if (mill.interact("Buy All")) {

}
    }

}

you currently instantly try to find the widget and click buy all if you successfully click Buy planks, maybe move the code outside of the if and check if the interface is open, if it is buy the planks else talk to the guy to open it

• 3 months later...

@@Dinh what does this line mean: WidgetChild mill = getWidgets().getWidgetChild(403, 97);, and this one mill, thanks in advance currently developing a construction bot for ultimate ironman mode

@@Dinh what does this line mean: WidgetChild mill = getWidgets().getWidgetChild(403, 97);, and this one mill, thanks in advance currently developing a construction bot for ultimate ironman mode

Check out this link: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7901-ciphers-guide-to-using-widgets/?hl=widgets

There's widgets and child widgets

Archived