Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cant use widget or inventory hovering, no details displayed?

kushroom

Hey guys im new to dreambot, just got everything setup on my api and working on my first script for the client. My first problem ive ran into tho was trying to get the client show me details about widgets or my inventory or anything on the tools>debugging>, I enabled everything, but yet no menus or side screens or overlays show up with any information. I hope someone can tell me what im doing wrong, cause I was really hoping to stay here for awhile! Thanks alot guys -Kushroom

Make sure you're running on the latest version of the launcher (click Download on the main forums page while logged in) it should be named DBLauncher.jar

But if you're seeing the paint show up (like if you can see the mouse cross-hair) then that is not the issue.

But if you're seeing the paint show up (like if you can see the mouse cross-hair) then that is not the issue.

I litterly just downloaded the newest DBLauncher about 15 minutes before posting, so that shouldnt be the issue but ill try again anyhow although I remember saying it was up to date.

But as for the quote, im not seeing any paint show up, thats the thing. Its just blank as if I didnt turn anything on, or as im not running a script with the paint.

I'm getting the same issue. I have the latest launcher and its no tools or widgets are showing up. I think the issue is I don't have a cross by my mouse, as in a dream bot tutorial I've seen there is a cross by the mouse which uses the debugging tools, but I can't get a cross to show up. I've tried clicking the mouse button in the bottom right on and off, but can't get it to pop up. 

If anyone can help make it so my cross pops up, please say.

• 2 years later...

Archived