Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bot doing random "anti-ban" actions

nomivore

I'm running my own script and I haven't added any anti-ban features, but it keeps clicking things like All chat, changing tabs and moving in random spots.

I'm skilling and I never do any of these actions normally, is there a way to disable these?

So apparently getInventory.deselect() clicks around the screen whether anything is selected or not. I tried a script with nothing but that line in onLoop.

The documentation says it only deselects if an item is selected, so I assumed it'd do nothing when nothing is selected.

public boolean deselect()

Deselects any item if it is selected
    Returns: True if succeeded  

So apparently getInventory.deselect() clicks around the screen whether anything is selected or not. I tried a script with nothing but that line in onLoop.

The documentation says it only deselects if an item is selected, so I assumed it'd do nothing when nothing is selected.

public boolean deselect()

Deselects any item if it is selected
    Returns: True if succeeded  

Are you inputting the proper item? No idea just a thought to check on that

if (getInventory().isItemSelected())

getInventory().deselect();

If something is wrong with the method just have the script click a random location in the game window if an item is selected when it shouldn't be

The bot can misclick at times with certain functions (which I noticed myself) -- happens a lot when using functions like clicking inside the actual 3D environment (not the interfaces).

Also, as Genius showed above, you can check if the inventory has an item selected, check if that selected item is something you want selected (such as a misclicked item) and then click somewhere random (what I suggest doing is using the Game Debugger and find the ID for something in the UI that you can click on, such as the Chatbox or a Chatbox tab) 

Your code is doing that shit

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, true; 

nomi send source code so we can see what the problem is.

Archived