Welcome to DreamBot!

Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
BottingHub.com Advertisment
Download the DreamBot client today!

14 hours ago, fuzzymike said:

Looks cool. Can I have a trial? Thanks.

Authed.

12 hours ago, MrMoonMoon said:

Hey could Could i please ask for a 24 hour free trail of this script ?

Authed.

12 hours ago, MARLOW88 said:

Bro I upvoted, can I get the free trial please. Thank you!!

Authed.

4 hours ago, tolkingdom said:

Knights sword bugs 1. Opens world map and freaks out while walking into varock castle, 2. continuously  keeps talking to the 99 smithing guy after smithing the sword.

Also i would recommend for this quest to wait until their is enough run to sprint to the safe spot, my character was caught in a loop of endless deaths because he walked to the ore and wasnt fast enough to safe spot the knight.

I'll test the quest, however I'm pretty sure that it's an issue on your end if it opens the world map. DreamBot handles the clicks and walking, make sure that you're not using tabs, fresh start is enabled and you're running the launcher. Either way I'll update the map solver.

1 minute ago, gu3ss said:

I've upvoted. I wish to have a trial prior to purchasing

Authed.

50 minutes ago, dolle said:

i've liked and upvoted your topic, may i please get a trail :)

Authed.

Edited by Roma

8 hours ago, A Savage said:

I have upvoted, please if I could obtain a trial

Authed.

5 hours ago, 2pk4lif3 said:

HI Roma, 

I've been using your script on a lot of accounts and it's fantastic. I have noticed 1 bug, i mass make new accounts and the script doesn't close the new bank interface for new accounts. 

https://ibb.co/wgKSLhQ

Can you update it to close the box that appears? 

Thanks 

Hey, sure, I'll look into it on monday. Glad that you like the script and thanks for letting me know.

I know I am not the first person to test this script, but overall the most amazing work I have personally ever seen.

Note that I do straneously test many scripts. My only comment would be to make sure that the script is run with the rooftop option turned off so that

NPC's are revealed and make it that way to run this script. If not the bot unfortunately has tons of trouble locating a task, which can cause a ban if your account is being monitored.

One error in the priest in peril quest where your mouse can get stuck at the graveyard. Fortunately though 99% of the quests run very well and I would like to just say amazing work.

I am hoping for more scripts from you.

12 hours ago, sunshine60st said:

Hey roma, can i get a  24 hour auth? Thanks!

Hey sure. Authed.

11 hours ago, vrpiv said:

I know I am not the first person to test this script, but overall the most amazing work I have personally ever seen.

Note that I do straneously test many scripts. My only comment would be to make sure that the script is run with the rooftop option turned off so that

NPC's are revealed and make it that way to run this script. If not the bot unfortunately has tons of trouble locating a task, which can cause a ban if your account is being monitored.

One error in the priest in peril quest where your mouse can get stuck at the graveyard. Fortunately though 99% of the quests run very well and I would like to just say amazing work.

I am hoping for more scripts from you.

DreamBot does not support roofs, enable the roof solver in the DreamBot client settings, it will disable roofs for you.

Appreciate the comment, glad that you like the script!

11 hours ago, stanak01 said:

Upvoted :) would love a trial 

Authed.

On 5/21/2020 at 1:02 PM, Roma said:

The food setting determines what food the bot will buy from GE. It will withdraw the best available food from the bank. There's a description of every setting within the GUI -> settings editor.

shouldn't it buy the food from the ge then use that food? that makes more sense to me...doesn't really make sense to buy food to then use a different kind. what makes less sense though? it'll buy food for quests that have no combat lol

For Priest in Peril, it tries to go through the gate you need museum kudos to go through, so it's stuck forever.